Skip to content
Elegant journal replicates a favrile mosaic of birds perching in the branches of a lemon tree, created by Tiffany Studios in 1910.
Favrile, developed by artist Louis Comfort Tiffany, is a process by which iridescent art glass is produced.
- Crisp writing pages within this lovely journal provide plenty of space in which to record personal reflections, sketch, or note favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium, smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights.
- A classic touch: Gold metallic foil is applied along the journal's page edges.
- Matching spine treatment.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection