Striking journal reproduces an elegant nineteenth-century Persian bookbinding of leather and gold.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Rich sepia-brown cover is embellished with deep blue corner and central motifs, stamped with iridescent highlights.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Write expansively! Journal measures a larger 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.
- 192 pages.
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application