The cover design of our magnificent journal is adapted from the celebrated Catalan Atlas (1375), attributed to master map-maker Abraham Cresques of Majorca, Spain.
- This cosmological diagram places earth in the center, personified by an astronomer holding an astrolabe.
Around the earth, the elements, planets, signs of the zodiac, and moon phases are displayed within concentric circles, and the four seasons are portrayed in the corners.
- Cosmology is enhanced with subtle iridescent highlights and embossed for a dimensional effect.
Matching spine treatment.
- The journal provides 192 lightly-lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Premium acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- A ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Substantial hardcover construction with a classic book binding feature: gilded-gold page edging.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide by 9'' high.
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application