Ornate journal reproduces a gold-tooled and painted binding of the Breviarium Romanum, or Roman Breviary, daily prayers prescribed by the Catholic Church and published by Claude Picques, in Lyon, France, in 1556. The stamped centerpiece was a popular design element in decorative bindings of the time.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil and luminous iridescent highlights.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Write expansively! Journal measures a larger 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.
- 192 pages.
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application