Adding product to your cart
How did dogs become our best friends? What are some of the coolest dogs from around the world? And why is a dog's nose always wet?
- Get up close and ''fur''-sonal with our canine companions in these pages full of questions and answers!
- Kids will meet history's greatest hounds, learn some tricks for communicating with dogs, and find out what it takes to look after a pooch of their own.
- Along the way, dog jokes and riddles add to the appeal.
- Quirky, colorful, and educational!
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Ages 7 and up.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.
- 48 pages.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device