Record memories and milestones of baby's first 5 years within this beautifully illustrated 64-page album from C.R. Gibson. Expandable loose-leaf design allows you to add or subtract pages to create a truly personal keepsake. Includes 12 full pages for first 12 months, 5 full pages for first 5 birthdays, and 8 pages for notes, keepsakes, and photos. Also contains 8 additional blank pages and 3 clear pocket pages. Gift boxed. Fits refill: x100 sheet protectors. The name C.R. Gibson has been synonymous with quality for more than 140 years. Starting with the creation of the very first baby book in 1898, families around the world have depended on C.R. Gibson as their number one provider of products that celebrate life's most cherished moments. Understanding the importance of preservation and craftsmanship, C.R. Gibson products offer a tradition of excellence and quality. C.R. Gibson's commitment to excellence can also be seen in their commitment to design. C.R. Gibson sets a standard for style that reflects today's top fashions while creating a timeless treasured keepsake.
- Expandable loose-leaf memory book with 64 acid and lignin-free pages
- Measures approximately 10 x 11.5-inches and arrives boxed and ready for gift giving
- Soft pinks, watercolor hearts, and subtle gold foil accents; inset photo window
- Includes 8 additional blank pages and 3 clear pocket pages
- C.R. Gibson proudly offers baby gifts for all the phases of baby's life and every milestone along the way