Winter - the first snowflake reaches the ground after a crisp fall. You can smell the cedar and pine trees as the snowflakes swirl around them in the wind. You feel a sense of warmth as memories with notes of rosemary come to mind. This is winter.
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended