Don't you wish your grandmother had written down her life story? This journal enables you to write down yours!
- Guided questions and prompts will help you tell your grandchildren (and great-grandchildren to come) all about your childhood and teen years; your education, love, and marriage; work, community, religion, military service; parenthood and family life; and, of course, grandparenthood!
- Smooth-finish opaque pages take pen beautifully.
- 120 gsm paper is acid-free and of archival quality to help preserve your memories for years to come.
- A handy pocket inside the back cover holds notes, documents, and mementos you'd like to share with your grandchild.
- An elastic closure secures your memory book.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- Keepsake volume measures 7-1/2'' wide x 9-1/4'' high.
- 96 pages.