Skip to content
The cover design of this sumptuous journal is inspired by a 14th-century Egyptian Qur'an from the Mamluk period.
- Geometric patterns and rich hues of russet and gold are embossed and embellished with iridescent highlighting.
- A special feature of this unique journal: A die-cut foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your writing.
- Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection