Skip to content
Elegant journal reproduces an 18th-century work of art produced during the rise of the Japanese city of Edo, now Tokyo.
- Trees and flowering plants are embossed and embellished with subtle gold foiling.
- A special feature of this beautiful journal: A foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your writing.
- Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection